Mastery of the English language for maintenance technicians is one of the major challenges in the aviation sector today. From reading the maintenance manual to writing the final maintenance reports, English is now a daily requirement.
We provide language workshops to develop the proficiency of maintenance technicians. Courses can be provided on site or in our offices in Le Bourget and are orientated to the clients aircraft and needs.
Maintenance training course content
We can provide intensive or long duration training in order to acquire essential proficiency in the following areas:
- Comprehension of technical documentation;
- Understanding incident reports;
- Diagnosing problems;
- Organization of repairs;
- Description of damage;
- Telephone communications;
- Parts identification;
Development of language proficiency
- Oral: summary of tasks, explanation of incidents, clarification of information;
- Comprehension: understanding dialogues between pilots, engineers and technicians;
- Reading: comprehension of technical manuals, documentation and reports;
- Writing: report writing and completing administrative forms;
We can work together with your maintenance organization to provide bespoke training which is completely adapted to your needs in terms of aircraft types, customers, language needs and any specific problem areas you may have.
We have many years experience training maintenance technicians in large organizations.
Find out more
See our list of partners